CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mawwage




I was in the midst of studying for my New Testament exam and I found this:

But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.
1Corinthians 7:28

I thought it was too funny not to post.

My friends will often times hear me complain about how much I want to be married that I am willing to apply for a mail-order-husband. I'm only joking... kind of...

I do want to get married, but not right now. Right now there is too much to do. I have to finish school, get myself financially secure, and most importantly become spiritually, emotionally, and mentally ready.

I will get married one day... but I can hold off on the "headache" for now : )

0 comments: