CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Mexican word of the Day

My friend sent this to me. Here are some words to help you should you find yourself among my people.

There are seven, one for every day of this week.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: WATER
My mammasita gets mad so mush and I don't even know water problem is!

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: BRIEF
My homie farted real bad, and I couldn't brief.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: MUSHROOM
Oh man, when all my familia gets in the car, thereʼs not mushroom.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: CHICKEN
My mamma wanted me to go to the store, but chicken go by herself.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: LIVER & CHEESE
Some dude tried to sweet talk my babe. I told him, hey loco liver alone, cheese mine.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: JULY
Ju tol me ju were goin to the store and July to me! Julyer!

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: WAFER
I wanted to go with my mamasita to the flea market but she didn't wafer me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: PINKED
The phone was ringing off the hook so I opened it, pinked it up, and said Jello?

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: HORCHATA
My little friend said buy the Horchata or chata puck up

Eva said...

: ) who is this ?

Unknown said...

My friend Ray texts me some every week:

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: HERPES

Me and my girlfriend ordered pizza. I got my piece and she got HERPES!

Unknown said...

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: BODYWASH

I can't go tonight because no BODYWASH my kids. :)