CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And now... Pictures

I sometimes find myself thinking back on the people I've met over the years, the roads I've walked, and the emotions that rushed through me during it all.

I carry these places, these people with me. They have been burned into me.

These are some of my favorite pictures from those places.



I love this picture for many reasons. One is the depiction of family and closeness. Another is how the little girl is reaching out. The world cries out for a Savior, but blind themselves to Him.



One of the ministries we had while in India were the street children. I found it funny that they crawled all over and covered an American Icon. That's Ronald McDonald if you can't tell.



I love this picture because they are all looking to a different direction. There is a lot of uncertainty in this area of the world.



I love this picture for its vibrancy. The people are like these umbrellas... beautiful, delicate, yet strong. I don't know what to think of my trip to China. There is still so much I need to sort through.

1 comments:

Shanda said...

Aww... I love it... and I love that 1. I was there when the first picture was taken and 2. I have been to that McDonalds and met some of those children. Thanks for the reminder!