CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Linkin Park - What I've Done



I love going to Riverside on the weekends. It's nice to be around people that speak your same language.

This last weekend was especially nice. After being gone for a while, I got to spend time with one of my best guy friends. We spent a long time talking about our lives, where they were going, and what we want to see happen in them. We spoke of hope, and seeing beauty in the world around us. This is probably what inspired me to blog these last two entries.

I love this song because it is the perfect depiction of mercy. I know myself, I know the things I have done. I know I have been forgiven, but I must forgive myself too. To shed the guilt so that I truely see myself as God does. Only then will I be free to be, free to work as He would have me.

"So let mercy come and wash away what I've done"

0 comments: