CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Random Memories



A passage way found in the Red Fort in India



A Sikh Temple



India Gate, to commemorate all the Indians who lost their lives in the Second World War as they fought for Britain.



The Taj Mahal



The Bible speaks of treating others with kindness because people of the past have spoken to angels without knowing it. I think I met one outside this temple called the Lotus Temple. India runs under the Caste System. People who are born into poverty and oppression will die under poverty and oppression because that is their lot in life. The weight of the system was wearing me down that day, and I didn't want to be there. Then Mercy showed up outside this temple. She was a Christian that came up to us. When I asked her where she was from, she said, "North" and pointed up. I asked her what she came to do, and she said "I'm here on official buisness." She had a kind smile and was so full of light that it eased the burden I felt. I'm really glad she was sent to us.

0 comments: