CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Perfect Love

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him
Lamentations 3: 22-25

I struggle a lot with guilt and often times begin to question His calling on my life. What if I can't do it? What if I'm not strong enough. But the answer to my question is simple... I can't... and I'm not... But the God who can not fail is.

Furthermore who am I to question His reasoning. Guilt is an offshoot of pride... strange huh... It is the assumption that we deserve all that we have, but have failed by our own strenghth. Rather life is a gift that is not hinged on our power, but by His grace. So there is no shame, no guilt, no fear. Just perfect love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true my friend...
Sorry I haven't called you back. I'll do that soon.
PS I changed my blog to thisgrace.wordpress.com